Best Ever Cheeseburgers
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 2 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cup quick cook oats
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients and mix until well incorporated. I use my kitchen aid mixer.
- Scoop out in 1/2 cup portions and shape in to patties.
- Cook over medium heat on the grill. Flip over when the juices have pooled up in little puddles on the surface. About 7-10 minutes.
- After you flip them over once, add cheese and grill for about 4-5 more minutes until done in the center to your liking.
- Serve on a soft bun with all your favorite toppings!