Blueberry Muffin Cookies
- 16.9 oz box, Blueberry Muffin Mix (Betty Crocker)
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spary with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the muffin mix (not the can of berries), oats, brown sugar, oil, milk and egg. MIx well.
- Fold in frozen blueberries.
- Scoop with a table spoon or cookie scoop on to baking sheet. Sprinkle top with sugar.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until set and light brown.