Crispy Lemon Chicken
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- zest the outside of lemon. Cut lemon in half and juice it. Remove the seeds.
- In a saute pan, melt butter over medium heat. When butter is foamy, add in garlic and saute for 30 seconds or so while stiring.
- Add in heavy whipping cream and ground black pepper
- Bring sauce to a low simmer and stir in juice and zest from lemon.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and turn off heat. Conitinue to stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve over chicken and pasta.