Double Chocolate Muffins
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup dark baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips + 2Tbsp for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour in the eggs, yogurt, milk, oil, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined. There will still be a few lumps.
- Fold in 1 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop in to muffin cups to fill to 2/3 full. Sprinkle with remaining 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips.
- Bake 20 minutes. Cool in muffin tin 10 minutes before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.