Italian Chicken Pasta Salad
- 12 oz penne pasta
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 5 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2/3 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 bottle Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl toss together the chicken, pasta, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and croutons.
- Pour on dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to serve later.