I like to make this recipe “family size” by doubling it and making it in a 9X13 baking dish. But you can also use 2 pie plates if you like the actual pie shape the best.
6 oz spaghetti
2 Tbsp melted butter
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 eggs, beaten
1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
6 oz can tomato paste
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a pie plate
2. Cook spaghetti according to package and drain. Mix with butter, eggs and parmesan cheese
3. Brown hamburger and onion. Drain. Stir in un-drained tomatoes, paste, oregano and garlic salt. Heat through.
4. Form spaghetti into a buttered pie plate to make crust. Spread cottage cheese over crust and fill with tomato mixture.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake 8 more minutes.
Let set 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Liked my Spaghetti Pie recipe? Try the Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole
↓↓↓ And don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family! ↓↓↓