I adapted this Monkey Bread recipe from one on the Pilsbury website. I wanted to make it very fast and easy. Basically, all I did was sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mix rather than rolling each piece of dough in it.
Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread Ingredients
2 cans Pilsbury Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
2 granny smith apples, peeled and finely chopped
2/3 cup cinnamon sugar mixture (I just made my own)
1. Preheat oven to 375. Grease a round bundt pan. I used and angel food cake pan, worked great
2. Cut each cinnamon roll in to 4 pieces.
3. Sprinkle bottom of pan with some apple and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
4. Layer half the cut cinnamon rolls on top. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar (about 1/3 cup on this layer)
5. Top with remaining apples and cut rolls.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 15 minutes.
8. Turn upside down on a plate and smother with icing.
These are so gooey and delicious. It would make a very fast and delicious Christmas morning breakfast.
Liked the Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread? Try my Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
↓↓↓ And don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family! ↓↓↓