Every Easter table needs a real show stopper. If you’re looking for Easter dinner ideas for this year’s spread, you’ve come to the right place. Apricot Dijon Glazed Ham – you can almost taste it just reading the recipe on this page.
Just 👀 look at this ham. Are you smelling your screen yet?
Looking for other delicious Easter Meal Ideas? Check out my blog post here where I’m covering breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert for your holiday feast.
Now on the Ham! Here’s the full recipe, print this out for your recipe binder at home!Print
Apricot Dijon Spiral Glazed Ham
1 fully cooked bone-in spiral ham (6 to 8 pounds)
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ham in a shallow roasting pan or baking dish.
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine the brown sugar, dijon mustard, and apricot preserves.
- Stir until combined.
- Continue to stir over medium heat until the mixture comes to a bubble. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon half of the glaze over the ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 1 hour.
- Spoon the remaining glaze over the ham and bake another 15-30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140° and the ham is heated through.
Prepare to wow your guests at Easter dinner! This recipe is a crowd pleaser.