I’ve talked about my love of cookies. And I have also told you about how my husband is a “chocolate chip cookie purist”. I am the adventurous one when it comes to dessert. And when I heard of Double Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding Cookies (a cookie with two kinds of chocolate AND pudding?! ) No questions asked, I will be making it.
My dad brought two of my little sisters to visit (I have 5 younger sisters and one younger brother). My dad is always telling my girls that he never gets any cookies……so I make sure to spoil him when I can. These cookies did not disappoint and before my sister went home they were asking for more.
These cookies are thick and perfectly gooey in the center and just slightly crisp/crumbly on the outside. How is that for a description?!
You could use milk chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips or any combination. I think these will be the new dough that I keep in the freezer to have fresh warm cookies ready for guests.
Double Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray cookie sheet with baking spray (Pam)
- Cream together butter and both sugars in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the pudding mixture.
- Beat in one egg at a time and mix well.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and mix well.
- Spoon cookie dough onto the baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges just barely start to look golden. Cool on wire rack before removing from pan.
Liked the Double Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding Cookies? Try my Hot Cocoa Cookies