I make it a habit to always keep a few pounds of meatballs in the freezer. These are my Best Baked Meatballs. Put them with Spaghetti. Make Sweedish Meatballs. Try Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs. And I will tell you a secret, there is cheese in these…..yumma yumma!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop balls of meat and roll in to a ball and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 30 minutes until done in the center.
Get Your FREE Cookbook
Subscribe and download your FREE cookbook of One Skillet Dinners
You already have my FREE One Skillet Meal cookbook. Now join the 6K other subscribers and take the Meal Planning Challenge! You will be a meal planning HERO in no time!