I make it a habit to always keep a few pounds of meatballs in the freezer. These are my Best Baked Meatballs. Put them with Spaghetti. Make Sweedish Meatballs. Try Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs. And I will tell you a secret, there is cheese in these…..yumma yumma!Print
Best Baked Meatballs
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop balls of meat and roll in to a ball and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 30 minutes until done in the center.
Liked this Baked Meatballs? Try Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs