One of my favorite meals growing up was Swedish Meatballs. I am sure there is some “official” recipe, but this is the one my momma made, and we love it!
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pkgs. brown gravy mix (6 Tbsp)
- 2-3 lbs cooked meatballs Best Baked Meatballs
- 1 lb pasta cooked
- In a medium sauce pan, combine soup, sour cream, milk, and gravy mix. Stir to combine and heat until hot.
- Stir in cooked meatballs and let heat through.
- Serve over cooked pasta.