Blueberry Muffin Cookies. I love blueberry muffins. I almost always keep a box of mix in the pantry. When I saw a few different recipes on pinterest for cookies made from the mix, I decided I needed to give it a try! It’s pretty popular to make cookies from a boxed cake mix, so I figured this would be just as good. I was right!
These are soft and full of flavor. I sprinkled them with a bit of sugar before baking them. They were like eating a muffin top. YUM!
The ingredients are very simple. You can use the can of blueberries that comes in the box mix, or you can use fresh or frozen blueberries. I used frozen and they turned out just how I was hoping.Print
Blueberry Muffin Cookies
- 16.9 oz box, Blueberry Muffin Mix (Betty Crocker)
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spary with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the muffin mix (not the can of berries), oats, brown sugar, oil, milk and egg. MIx well.
- Fold in frozen blueberries.
- Scoop with a table spoon or cookie scoop on to baking sheet. Sprinkle top with sugar.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until set and light brown.
Recipe inspired by and adapted from www.theseasonedmom.com
Liked my Blueberry Muffin Cookies? Try the Blueberry Waffles with Blueberry Syrup