Creamy chicken, spinach, and mushrooms. A comforting freezer meal classic. Chicken Spinach Lasagna is one of my most requested recipe. I made it once for my grandparents and it spread through the family like wild fire after that. They all call it “Lexi’s yummy spinach lasagna”
Don’t be fooled by the simple ingredients and the spinach, this is really yummy. I take it to all of my friends after they have babies and they all thank me for delivering the recipe along with it. Serve with a salad and some garlic bread and you have a winner!Print
Chicken Lasagna (Freezer Meal)
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise (do not use miracle whip)
- 6 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (you can also use cheddar cheese)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix first 12 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put a layer of 3 cooked noodles in the bottom of a greased freezer safe lasagna pan.
- Spread half of the chicken mixture over the noodles.
- Place another layer of 3 noodles on top and spread with remaining chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese then top with pecans and cover tightly with heavy duty foil.
- Freeze for up to 2 months.
- *To Serve: Thaw overnight in refrigerator and bake uncovered at 375 for 1 hour until cooked through.
Liked the Chicken Spinach Lasagna? Try my Momma’s Lasagna!
↓↓↓ And don't forget to share this recipe with your friends and family! ↓↓↓