M&M Cookie Bars
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup butter, softened to room temp
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 9X13 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another medium mixing bowl, beat together sugars and butter until light and fluffy with electric mixer.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in flour mixture just until combined.
- Fold in M&Ms, chocolate, and butterscotch chips.
- Spoon in to greased pan and pat down. It is a thick batter so it won’t pour or spread too much.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting in to bars.