I am a big fan of the "One Skillet" meals. I like that I can cook everything in one skillet and walk away for a bit while the pasta cooks. It makes clean up easy, it cooks quickly, and my kids have enjoyed the new recipes. This dinner is a perfect fit for a busy summer evening after playing outside and enjoying the sun. My One Skillet Hawaiian Pasta tastes like pizza and is on the table in 30 minutes!
Try a few more of my One Skillet Meals
One Skillet Hawiian PastaBy
- 8 oz ham cubed
- 1 can 15oz tomato sauce
- 1 can 14.5oz chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 oz rotini pasta or any dry pasta
- 16 oz 2 small cans pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat a large skillet to medium high and add in ham to brown slightly.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chicken broth, basil, o nion powder, salt and pepper. Stir to combine well.
- Add in dry pasta and stir. Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium low and let simmer 15-20 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in pineapple. Top with shredded cheese and cover for 5 minutes. Cheese will melt and pasta will thicken.
Liked my One Skillet Hawaiian Pasta? Try my Crab and Rotini Pasta