No Bake Fudge Cookies. It has been hot all over the country. We rarely see the 90’s here in the mountains, but this summer is different. Yesterday we were enjoying 97 degrees and ate a cold dinner.
But, I had a major hankering for a cookie. I certainly was not going to turn on the oven to bake. So, No Bake Cookies fit the bill.
I probably have not made these since last summer. And they are so yummy. My husband likes them really cold out of the fridge. I like them first thing in the morning with my coffee.
Make these for your next BBQ or work potluck, you will be glad you did.Print
No Bake Fudge Cookies
- 4 oz butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups quick cook oats
- Combine butter, milk, sugar, and chocolate chips in a medium sauce pan. Heat on medium until everything is melted together. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in vanilla extract and peanut butter. Mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chocolate mixture and oats. Mix well. Drop by spoonfuls on to wax paper.
- Place in fridge to harden.
Liked my No Bake Fudge Cookies? Try No Bake Avalanche Cookies
↓↓↓ And don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family! ↓↓↓