I got this Taco Pie recipe from my cousin’s second grade cookbook. You know it has to be a family hit if the second grader chose it for the class cookbook.
This Taco Pie is good with no garnishments but we like to add guacamole and crushed Doritos chips
Taco Pie Ingredients
2 pkgs crescent rolls
8 oz cream cheese, softened
8 oz sour cream
1 Tbsp taco seasoning
1 lb ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
3/4 cup water
1 can sliced olives
1 tomato, diced
2 cups chopped lettuce
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375. Over lap the crescent dough in a 9X13 greased pan. Bake 11-13 minutes until golden brown. Let cool.
2. Whip together sour cream, cream cheese, and 1 Tbsp taco seasoning. Spread on cooled crescent crust and refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Brown beef until no longer pink and add taco seasoning and water. Cook until water cooks down.
4. Layer cheese, beef, lettuce, olives, tomatoes on top of the cream cheese crust.
5. Slice and serve. Garnish with guacamole and crushed Doritos.
Liked my Taco Pie recipe? You may also want to try my Cobre Valley Taco Casserole
↓↓↓ And don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family! ↓↓↓