Candy Cane Blossoms. When I saw these beauties come out of the oven, I exclaimed “FA LA LA LA….LA LA LA LA”
Really, not only are these very pretty and festive, but they are oh so so yummy! You will be the talk of the town if you bring these to work or to your cookie exchange.
Candy Cane Blossoms
1/2 cup butter, room temp
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 Tbsp milk
green and red colored sugar
candy cane kisses
*Makes about 26 cookies*
1. Beat together butter and sugar until fluffy.
2. Add in egg and vanilla and mix slightly
3. Add in flour, salt, and baking soda. MIx until nearly mixed through.
4. Add in milk and mix well.
*if dough is still sticky, add in 1/4 to 1/2 cup more flour
5. Roll in to 1 inch balls and coat with sugar or sprinkles.
6. Bake at 350 8-10 minutes. Let cool 2-3 minutes before pressing in the candy kiss.
7. Let cool on cooling rack, Enjoy!
Liked my Candy Cane Blossoms? You may be interested in reading 12 Days of Christmas Cookies!