If you like moist, old fashioned banana bread, you will LOVE these Banana Bread Muffins. They have the same dense texture and amazing flavor, just like your Grandmother's homemade banana bread.
Banana Bread Muffins
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 medium bananas, over ripe
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat together butter, eggs, and sour cream.
- Add in sugar, flour, and baking soda. Mix just until well combined.
- Mash bananas in a bowl until they are totally mashed and smooth. Add in to batter and mix well.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Grease a muffin pan and scoop in batter to fill cups ⅔ full.
- Bake for 16-17 minutes until light brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
Liked the Banana Bread Muffins? Don't miss my Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins