If you like moist, old fashioned banana bread, you will LOVE these Banana Bread Muffins. They have the same dense texture and amazing flavor, just like your Grandmother’s homemade banana bread.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 medium bananas, over ripe
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat together butter, eggs, and sour cream.
- Add in sugar, flour, and baking soda. Mix just until well combined.
- Mash bananas in a bowl until they are totally mashed and smooth. Add in to batter and mix well.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Grease a muffin pan and scoop in batter to fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 16-17 minutes until light brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
Get Your FREE Cookbook
Subscribe and download your FREE cookbook of One Skillet Dinners
You already have my FREE One Skillet Meal cookbook. Now join the 6K other subscribers and take the Meal Planning Challenge! You will be a meal planning HERO in no time!