One Skillet Chicken Alfredo and Peas. It’s a 30 minute dinner. It’s creamy, cheesy, and a real comfort food. And what could be better than it all cooking in one skillet, including the pasta!
I know we all have days and weeks were we either need to get dinner on the table quickly to get to our next activity, or we are trying to cook dinner while doing 800 other tasks. Am I right?!
One Skillet Chicken Alfredo and Peas
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 tsp minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 lb penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Flat leaf parsley for garnish
- In a large skillet, saute minced garlic in olive oil on medium heat for 1 minute
- Add in chicken, broth, cream, and uncooked pasta to pan and stir. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cover pan and cook 15 minutes. Add peas and cover pan to cook 5 more minutes until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese until melted. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Get Your FREE Cookbook
Subscribe and download your FREE cookbook of One Skillet Dinners
You already have my FREE One Skillet Meal cookbook. Now join the 6K other subscribers and take the Meal Planning Challenge! You will be a meal planning HERO in no time!