One Skillet Chicken Alfredo and Peas. It's a 30 minute dinner. It's creamy, cheesy, and a real comfort food. And what could be better than it all cooking in one skillet, including the pasta!
One Skillet Chicken Alfredo and Peas
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 tsp minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ lb penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Flat leaf parsley for garnish
- In a large skillet, saute minced garlic in olive oil on medium heat for 1 minute
- Add in chicken, broth, cream, and uncooked pasta to pan and stir. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cover pan and cook 15 minutes. Add peas and cover pan to cook 5 more minutes until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese until melted. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Liked the Chicken Alfredo and Peas recipe? Don't miss my White Chicken Enchiladas