Banana Bread Muffins
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 medium bananas, over ripe
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat together butter, eggs, and sour cream.
- Add in sugar, flour, and baking soda. Mix just until well combined.
- Mash bananas in a bowl until they are totally mashed and smooth. Add in to batter and mix well.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Grease a muffin pan and scoop in batter to fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 16-17 minutes until light brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.