What is the secret to the Best Ever Cheeseburger? Fresh chopped onion and sour cream. Its a winning pair! You will never be disappointed in these Best Ever Cheeseburgers. Add in Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and quick cook oats…..oh heavens…your burger days have just begun.
Lets talk about Worcestershire sauce. One, not only is it difficult to spell, it is also very difficult to pronounce. Here is a tip my dad taught me. “What’s this here sauce?!” Get it?! I love teaching my kids that and they giggle.Print
Best Ever Cheeseburgers
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 2 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cup quick cook oats
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients and mix until well incorporated. I use my kitchen aid mixer.
- Scoop out in 1/2 cup portions and shape in to patties.
- Cook over medium heat on the grill. Flip over when the juices have pooled up in little puddles on the surface. About 7-10 minutes.
- After you flip them over once, add cheese and grill for about 4-5 more minutes until done in the center to your liking.
- Serve on a soft bun with all your favorite toppings!
Liked my Cheeseburgers? Make sure to try the Oven Baked Cheeseburgers