Oreos are my favorite. Mixing them with cream cheese and then dipping them in white chocolate only makes them better!
- 1 package regular Oreos (not double stuffed), about 36 Oreos
- 8oz cream cheese, soft at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 lb white chocolate candy coating or almond bark
- sprinkles and other decor
- Place cookies in a food processor and chop to be tiny crumbs.
- Move Oreo crumbs to a mixing bowl and add in cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
- Roll in to one inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Freezer for 15-30 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate according to package.
- Dip Oreo balls in the chocolate one by one. If the chocolate is thin, let set after first dip and then dip again to make a thicker coat. Place back on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate chips or sprinkles and chill in fridge for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve cold and keep in fridge.
- You can freeze the Oreo balls before dipping in chocolate to save time. Dip in chocolate the day you plan to serve them.