Oreos are my favorite. Mixing them with cream cheese and then dipping them in white chocolate only makes them better!
- 1 package regular Oreos (not double stuffed), about 36 Oreos
- 8oz cream cheese, soft at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 lb white chocolate candy coating or almond bark
- sprinkles and other decor
- Place cookies in a food processor and chop to be tiny crumbs.
- Move Oreo crumbs to a mixing bowl and add in cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
- Roll in to one inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Freezer for 15-30 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate according to package.
- Dip Oreo balls in the chocolate one by one. If the chocolate is thin, let set after first dip and then dip again to make a thicker coat. Place back on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate chips or sprinkles and chill in fridge for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve cold and keep in fridge.
- You can freeze the Oreo balls before dipping in chocolate to save time. Dip in chocolate the day you plan to serve them.
Get Your FREE Cookbook
Subscribe and download your FREE cookbook of One Skillet Dinners
You already have my FREE One Skillet Meal cookbook. Now join the 6K other subscribers and take the Meal Planning Challenge! You will be a meal planning HERO in no time!