On my way to 100 recipes in 100 days. Here is recipe 43: Chocolate Banana Bread!
Quick breads are such a great afternoon treat. And there are a million ways to make them. I have made some really yummy fruit quick breads, and the Snickerdoodle Bread still remains as my favorite. This bread is coming in pretty close to the top.
The chocolate flavor is very mild and this is a really moist bread. My girls especially liked the frosting. This was a perfect 3pm treat.
Chocolate Banana Bread
2 1/4 cups + 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
3 tsp baking powder
4 Tbsp dark cocoa powder
1 cup milk
1/3 cup oil
1/4 cup water
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans
2. Put the flour, sugar, baking powder, and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix together.
3. Mix all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and pour the dry ingredients in. Mix well.
4. Peel and mash the bananas and fold in to the batter
5. Pour the batter in the loaf pans and bake 40-60 minutes until done in the middle.
6. Drizzle with melted white chocolate chips after bread cools.
Liked my Chocolate Banana Bread? Try the Buttermilk Banana Bread
↓↓↓ And don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family! ↓↓↓