On my way to 100 recipes in 100 days. Here is recipe 79: Crisp Coated Honey Mustard Chicken!
I originally found this recipe on Pinterest and when I learned that it is a Weight Watchers recipe, I knew I had to give it a try. Weight Watchers is known for quick easy recipes with only a few ingredients. This one proved to be as amazing as I expected.
Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken
⅔ cup light honey mustard dressing
⅛ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 teaspoon dill, freshly chopped
1 medium green onion, finely sliced
1 cup cornflake crumbs
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a shallow baking pan with cooking spray
2. In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill, and green onions. Remove ⅓ cup and set aside to use on top of chicken later.
3. Place cornflake crumbs in a large zip top bag. Dip chicken in dressing mixture and then shake in cornflake crumbs to coat. Place in baking dish.
4. Bake about 20 minutes until golden and no longer pink in center.
5. Top with remaining mustard mixture and serve.
Liked the Crisp Coated Honey Mustard Chicken? Try the Honey Lime Chicken
↓↓↓ And don't forget to share this recipe with your friends and family! ↓↓↓