These cookies are wonderful and full of peanut butter flavor. Add in your favorite M&Ms, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and oats. Heavenly, absolutely heavenly!
Peanut Butter and Candy Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter, room temp
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup quick cook oats
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until creamy.
- Slowly add in the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until combined.
- Mix in the oats.
- Stir in by hand the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and M&Ms.
- Place balls of cookie dough (about 2 Tbsp each) on the parchment paper. press slightly to flatten a bit.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. The cookies will NOT be brown.
- Store in an airtight container after they cool.
- Makes 2 dozen cookies.
Get Your FREE Cookbook
Subscribe and download your FREE cookbook of One Skillet Dinners
You already have my FREE One Skillet Meal cookbook. Now join the 6K other subscribers and take the Meal Planning Challenge! You will be a meal planning HERO in no time!