These cookies are wonderful and full of peanut butter flavor. Add in your favorite M&Ms, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and oats. Heavenly, absolutely heavenly!
Peanut Butter and Candy Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter, room temp
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup quick cook oats
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until creamy.
- Slowly add in the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until combined.
- Mix in the oats.
- Stir in by hand the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and M&Ms.
- Place balls of cookie dough (about 2 Tbsp each) on the parchment paper. press slightly to flatten a bit.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. The cookies will NOT be brown.
- Store in an airtight container after they cool.
- Makes 2 dozen cookies.