Oh Sweet Glory! This Peanut Butter Cup Frosting is everything. EVERYTHING. You can slather it on a pan of brownies, frost your favorite cake with it, or serve it as a dip with cookies. The possibilities are endless. I prefer to just lick it off the spoon.
This frosting is so fantastic. I promise it will be love at first bite. I used a boxed chocolate cake mix and was pleased with the combo. Although, anything topped with this frosting would be amazing!
Peanut Butter Cup Frosting
- 15 oz jar of Reece’s spread (found near Nutella)
- 1 lb powder sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2–4 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 8 Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped up
- Whip together butter, Reece’s spread, and powdered sugar.
- Add in vanilla and milk. Add enough milk to make it the frosting consistency you like.
- Fold in chopped peanut butter cups.
- Smother your favorite dessert, serve as a dip, or eat from the bowl.
Liked this recipe? Try my Brownies With Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting