Ranch House Pork Chops with Garlic Parm Mashed Potatoes was so fast, easy, and a hit with this family (who typically does not like pork)
Steamed broccoli is one of my favorite vegetables. They seem to go with every meal.
I found this recipe on Pinterest (of course) and quickly found that there are about 6 different cooking blogs that have a version of this. No wonder, it is THAT good. I kind of adapted the measurements and amounts per my family’s preference.
6 pork chops 3/4 to 1 inch thick, thawed.
2 pkgs ranch dressing dry mix
2 (10 3/4 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
6 baking potatoes
2 garlic cloves minced
3 Tbsp butter, softened
1/4 cup low fat sour cream
1/4 cup low fat milk
1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
pepper to taste
salt to tastes
1. Place pork chops in bottom of crock pot. Layer if you need.
2. Sprinkle ranch mix and 2 cans of soup on top of chops. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 5 hours.
3. 30 minutes before ready to eat, peel, dice, and boil potatoes until soft. I place my diced potatoes in a pot of cold water, bring to a boil and let boil for about 15 minutes until very tender but not yet mush.
4. Drain potatoes and transfer to a bowl and beat with an electric mixer. I just used my kitchen aid.
5. When mostly mashed, add the butter, sour cream, milk, seasonings, and cheese. Mix well.
6. Serve the pork chops and gravy over the potatoes and serve with a side of steamed veggies or salad.
Like this recipe? Try my Honey Mustard Pork Chops (Freezer Meal)
↓↓↓ And don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family! ↓↓↓