Apple Pie Taquitos
- 1 package pie crusts (two crusts)
- 1 can (20oz) apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pie crusts to be a bit thinner, and use the lid of a sour cream container to cut circles as close together as possible in the pie crusts.
- Chop apple pie filling so that the apple pieces are very small.
- Spread a line of filling down the center of the pie crust. 1 to 2 Tbsp per circle.
- Roll up the apple pie filling in the crust and brush all sides with melted butter.
- Place sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish and mix well. Roll the buttered taquitos in cinnamon sugar mixture until well coated. Place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until they turn a light golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes and drizzle with caramel sauce, or top with ice cream.