Double Chocolate Pudding Cake is so so yummy! And it was so quick to make. My husband came to the kitchen after putting our 3 year old to bed (it only takes about 15 minutes), and he saw me cleaning up my Kitchen Aide mixer. He was surprised that I just last minute decided to whip up a cake. But, when you need chocolate….you need chocolate.
I had a box of yellow cake and a box of chocolate pudding in pantry. I found a recipe that used both….and some other ingredients I didn’t have.
So, I doctored it and whipped up this delicious chocolate cake. I dare say, it is my new favorite chocolate cake. It tastes like the kind of cake you make for Sunday dinner when family and friends come over.
Double Chocolate Pudding Cake
1 box yellow cake mix
1 small box instant chocolate pudding
¾ cups vegetable oil
1 cup sour cream
12oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Enjoy your time in the kitchen:
1. With an electric mixer, mix the yellow cake mix, the instant pudding mix, eggs, oil, and sour cream. Mix until smooth. Doesn’t take long at all.
2. With a spatula, fold in ¾ cups chocolate chips.
3. Spoon half the batter in to a well greased Bundt pan. Sprinkle on ⅓ cup chocolate chips and top with remaining batter. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
5. Let cool about 30 minutes before removing from pan. Enjoy!
Liked my Double Chocolate Pudding Cake? Try the Hershey’s Perfect Chocolate Cake
↓↓↓ And don't forget to share this recipe with your friends and family! ↓↓↓