My husband loves when I make comfort food for dinner. And this Beef Tips in Mushroom Gravy Recipe happens to come from his mom, so its even more a winner in his book. If your husband is like mine, serving this over hot buttery mashed potatoes the best way to get straight to his heart…through his stomach!Print
Slow Cooker Beef Tips in Mushroom Gravy
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 oz sliced mushrooms (fresh or canned)
- 3 cans chicken broth
- 1/4 cup brown gravy mix
- 1/2 cup Wondra Quick-MIxing Flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large slow cooker stir together stew meat, soup, mushrooms, broth, and gravy mix. Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Just before serving, scoop out about 4 cups of sauce and whisk in a bowl with Wondra. Season with salt and pepper to taste and return to slow cooker.
- Serve over hot noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes.
Liked this recipe? Try my Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas