Go to Costco. Buy the Panko Crusted Chicken in the freezer section. Always keep it on hand. Never be without. This Crispy Lemon Chicken recipe isn’t about the chicken though, it’s about that lemon cream sauce you see drizzled (poured!) over top the noodles and chicken. And because we all need a delicious go-to quick meal, this one is it. Bake the chicken, boil the pasta, make the sauce. Toss a bag or two of steamer veggies in the microwave. Serve and swoon. You, lady….you can rock this dinner time rush thing.Print
Crispy Lemon Chicken
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- zest the outside of lemon. Cut lemon in half and juice it. Remove the seeds.
- In a saute pan, melt butter over medium heat. When butter is foamy, add in garlic and saute for 30 seconds or so while stiring.
- Add in heavy whipping cream and ground black pepper
- Bring sauce to a low simmer and stir in juice and zest from lemon.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and turn off heat. Conitinue to stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve over chicken and pasta.
Liked this Crispy Lemon Chicken recipe? Try my Creamy Chicken Flautas