One Skillet Creamy Chicken Pasta
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup + 1 can milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 lb fettuccine pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup colby jack cheese shredded + 1/2 cup for topping
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet
- Add chopped carrots, celery, onion, and minced garlic. Saute over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Add raw chicken, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes (chicken will still be a bit pink in the middle, it will finish cooking next)
- Add soup, milk, broth, parsley, thyme and pasta. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 25 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cheese and let set for 5 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and serve.